(films, podcasts, tools, tips & more)
It is no accident that the modern food landscape is so difficult to navigate. However, diet is the most essential aspect to health. The proper biologically appropriate diet is all that is needed to retain or regain health. Use this page to discover scientifically based resources and continue your journey for a healthier you. We are designing a free guide to help you navigate our complicated food system and dispel the myths that are detrimental to our well-being and our environment.
SYNOPSIS PLUS LINKS
DOCUMENTARY FILM RESOURCES
HOW NOT TO DIE
THE CHINA STUDY
TOOLS & TIPS
1) If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. The last four letters (or only four, in this case) of the PLU code are simply what kind of vegetable or fruit you’re buying. An example is that all bananas are labeled with the code of 4011.
2) If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “8”, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. Genetically modified fruits and vegetables have been tampered with in an unnatural way; essentially, produce that has been genetically modified was created in a lab or over decades of artificial selection, and cannot be found in nature. A genetically engineered (GE or GMO) banana would be: 84011
3) If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “9”, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. An organic banana would be: 94011
Courtesy of: TipPro
THE ONE SUPPLEMENT NEEDED WHEN ON A PLANT BASED DIET:
Dr. Thomas Campbell, MD explains here:
IS IT VEGAN?
Download the App for Apple or
Android and scan items before you buy them. LEARN MORE
LIMIT MEAT (remember it's supposed to be a treat).
AVOID ALL PROCESSED FOODS (inc. dairy)
EAT PREDOMINATELY PLANT BASED WHOLE FOODS
proven to rebuild your body and remove arterial plaque & damage
1) Soak your wood chips and veggies.
2) Salt & pepper one side of your veggies. Grill for 8 minutes, flip and repeat (salt & pepper/8 minutes).
RESULTS: smoky, savory , and moist.